Thursday, January 30, 2020

December & January College Hockey Stories

I've been slow to update stories from other outlets here. It's been a busy six weeks on my end trying to pitch and find homes for features, along with real life. Hopefully, you were able to find them through the outlet or my Twitter/Facebook.

I've once again been writing weekly college hockey content for NCAA.com. Several features here developed during the offseason, such as the stock report and mailbag questions, are being published there now.

I also was fortunate to write two features reminiscing about the 2010s for USCHO. Those features were on the Big Ten and ECAC. It was nice to work with USCHO and cross off one of the only college hockey outlets where I've not previously had a byline.

There have also been multiple radio hits on WCCO discussing the Gophers and college hockey in general.

Instead of doing an individual story for each feature, I'm going to leave links to all in this one.

NCAA.com





USCHO.com





--
If you enjoyed this blog, you can follow Nate on Twitter and like/subscribe to his Facebook page. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment